Irrigation Tune-up, Diagnostic & Service Call
Preliminary Inspection for your Lawn and Garden
|Inspection of Sprinkler System
Check for Damaged Heads
Check Pump Station and Master Zone Valve
| Check for Breaks in the Lines
Check for Buried Heads
Check all Valves
Check and Set Timer
This 7-Point Preliminary Inspection and Diagnostic of your Irrigation System “Just” $49.95
Performed by a Licensed Irrigation Contractor.
Maximum 5 Zones. Additional Zones, $10 Per Zone.
"FREE Preliminary Inspection, Diagnostic and Service Call with any repair over $250.00"
Quarterly Irrigation Maintenance Plans starting at $125.00 Per Year.
Click here to view contract
Troubleshooting a sprinkler system is a step by step process.
- Is your water bill too high?
- Does your lawn have brown spots?
- Is your system timer malfunctioning?
- Do you have low or no pressure?
- Does the system switch between zones as scheduled?
- Does your pump lose prime periodically?
- Is your timer set to the allowable schedule according to local water use restrictions?
- Need to re-route your system around a new pool or patio?
- Need to alter your system to provide better coverage?
- Is your lawn company always breaking your heads?
Regardless of the problem, rest assured we will find it and correct it!
We also off a 7-Point Irrigation Tune-up for just $49.95 and Quarterly Irrigation Service Maintenance Contracts starting at just $125/year.
Greenstar Irrigation’s professional, dedicated service technicians and quick response to service requests are all a part of our comprehensive approach to customer satisfaction.