JOIN OUR TEAM!
Landscape and Irrigation Laborers and Helpers
What We Expect from You: We are looking for hard-working people with a good attitude, who set goals for themselves and have a genuine desire to succeed in life. Our employees should always set a good example, treat others as they want to be treated and represent themselves in a professional manner. We expect our employees to always do what’s right… especially when nobody is watching. We expect our employees to care, be prideful, take initiative, listen, and ask good questions.
What You Should Expect from Us: You should expect to be given every opportunity to succeed and be encouraged to always reach your highest potential. You should expect to work hard, but also be appreciated for it. You should expect to earn a fair and competitive wage and be given the proper tools and resources to do your job. Lastly, you should always be treated fairly and with given proper respect.
Job Description: Requires at least 1+ year of experience, a strong work ethic and reliable transportation. Long term commitment is preferable. Part time, 20-30 hours a week now with possible full time hours in the future. Pay commensurate with experience.
Ideal Candidate, Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lawn mowing, edging, weed eating and blowing.
- Hedge trimming, pruning and clean-up.
- Digging holes, planting plants, mulching and hauling dirt.
- Passing out fliers.
- Hauling tree limbs, raking and clean-up.
- Experience with basic irrigation repairs and installation, digging trenches/holes and gluing and burying pipes.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in landscape, maintenance and irrigation.
- Career minded permanent employee.
- Clean driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High school graduate.
- Speak English, bilingual a plus.
- Must be a team player, dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to work efficiently, and effectively with little or no supervision.