JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Description: Requires at least 1+ year of experience, a strong work ethic and reliable transportation. Long term commitment is preferable. Part time, 20-30 hours a week now with possible full-time hours in the future. Pay is weekly and commensurate with experience, between $9 -$11/hr.
Ideal Candidate, Responsibilities and Duties:
Hedge trimming, pruning and clean-up.
- Digging holes, planting plants, mulching and hauling dirt.
- Passing out fliers.
- Hauling tree limbs, raking and clean-up.
- Experience with basic irrigation repairs and installation, digging trenches/holes and gluing and burying pipes.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in landscape, maintenance and irrigation.
- Career minded permanent employee.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High school graduate.
- Speak English, bilingual a plus.
- Must be a team player, dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to work efficiently, and effectively with little or no supervision.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn and develop.
- Physically fit to perform the demanding work outdoors.