Show full job description
Experienced Irrigation Foreman
Ideal Candidate, Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems in the irrigation field.
- Perform thorough wet checks of irrigation system to ensure the working condition and coverage of all zones and sprinkler heads.
- Inspect all controllers and adjust settings as needed according to water requirements of each zone.
- Install and maintain clocks, timers and rain sensors.
- Tracking electrical components/trouble-shooting.
- Install irrigation pumps, check valves, well head and screen.
- Install zone valves, electrical valves, and manifolds.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the inner workings of all PVC pipe fittings in the installation of sprinkler heads, pop up and rotors.
- Supervise others performing irrigation projects and installations and manage all projects in the most efficient way.
- Communicate effectively with clients, supervisor and other employees.
- Care for all company equipment and maintain inventory on service vehicles.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
Minimum of three years’ experience as an irrigation technician.
Must be able to speak and interact with our clients and employees in a professional manner.
Pride in your work and having high quality standards.
Knowledge of irrigation installation, diagnostics, repairs and alterations.
Ability to work in a result-driven environment.
Advanced problem-solving skills and proven time management.
Valid and clean driver license.
Energetic, independent with a high degree of integrity.
Determination to represent and work in the best interests of the company.