Show full job description
Ideal candidate responsibilities and duties:
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Must be an efficient time manager.
- Ability to manage all landscape installations.
- Ability to operate equipment such as bobcats, jackhammers, augers, power and hand tools.
- Strong work ethic and track record of integrity, very important as a leader you are leading by example.
- Supervise others performing landscape projects and installations and manage all projects in the most efficient way.
- Communicate effectively with clients, supervisor and other employees.
- Care for all company equipment and maintain inventory on service vehicles.
- Actively contribute to production while supervising crew members.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and make decisions.
- Minimum three years landscape installation experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of typical landscapes, landscape plant material and Horticultural practices
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment, as well as hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to work outdoors at a fast and productive pace in the heat and humidity.
- Job requires energy and stamina, and the ability to regularly lift 50 pounds or more throughout the workday.
- Knowledge of proper installation of trees, shrubs, grasses and mulching etc.
- Ability to train and supervise assigned employees performing landscape tasks/projects.
- Must be able to speak and interact with our clients and employees in a professional manner.
- Pride in your work and having high quality standards.
- Valid and clean driving license
Please email resume and complete our on-line application below.
No phone calls please.
Please only apply if you have experience in landscaping and irrigation as described above. We will contact you to schedule an interview if we feel you would be a good match.