Administrative Assistant Application
Greenstar Landscaping, Irrigation and Tree Service is seeking a part time (approx. 25-30 hours per week, Mon - Fri, 9:00-2:00 or 10:00-3:00) Administrative Assistant with experience in a service industry to fill a position within a growing company.
- Highly motivated, experienced self-starter able to work independently and assist business owner with anything and everything to enable us to run an efficient and successful business.
- Proficient PC skills including email, typing proposals and documents, internet research and data entry.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written. Good problem solver.
- Highly organized and willing to learn.
- Take charge person.
- Able to work alone with little to no supervision in a small office.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Previous experience in service industry.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Flexible hours and work location (home and office).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with running commercial social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
This position may grow to more hours in the future as the business grows. Long term employee desired. All applicants will undergo background checks and drug screening. Only experienced candidates need apply. No phone calls please. Compensation based on experience starting at $12 per hour.
Please apply online and email resume.
Pre Application Form