We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience, that has an extensive background working in an office environment of a company in the service industry. This individual will be reliable and resourceful, have a great work ethic, who is career-minded and has exceptional organizational and communication skills. This person must be able to follow direct instructions and have excellent typing and dictation skills. We are only seeking applicants with experience in the service industry who are highly efficient, highly motivated, self-directed, resourceful, and results oriented, who is also easy-going. MUST live within 25 miles of 33143. This job is part time, 30 hours a week. Pay is $13-$16/hr., dependent upon experience, for the first 90 days, and will increase if you are a good fit for the job.
Show full job description
Ideal Candidate Responsibilities and Duties:
- Extensive one-on-one collaboration with the owner both in person and by phone.
- Extensive experience in marketing, customer service, scheduling customer appointments, composing and editing professional client emails, with a focus on proper grammar and punctuation.
- Maintaining home services website reviews such as Angie’s List, Yelp, BBB, etc.
- Experienced in the daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as Adobe.
- IT Proficient - ability to maintain and add client records.
- Ability to nurture ongoing relationships with clients to ensure solid retention each year.
To be considered for this position, qualified applicant must have the following:
- 3+ years of prior experience as an administrative assistant in the service industry.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Ability to work alone with little to no supervision in a small office.
- Ability to perform internet research and data entry.
- Ability to type 40+ words per minute.
- Light sales experience is a must.
- Must have great communication skills, be creative and resourceful, with a great work ethic.
- Must have excellent typing, grammar and dictation skills.