Irrigation Tune-up, Diagnostic & Service Call
Preliminary Inspection for your Lawn and Garden
|Inspection of Sprinkler System
Check for Damaged Heads
Check Pump Station and Master Zone Valve
| Check for Breaks in the Lines
Check for Buried Heads
Check all Valves
Check and Set Timer
This 7-Point Preliminary Inspection and Diagnostic of your Irrigation System “Just” $49.95
Performed by a Licensed Irrigation Contractor.
Maximum 5 Zones. Additional Zones, $10 Per Zone.
"FREE Preliminary Inspection, Diagnostic and Service Call with any repair over $250.00"
Quarterly Irrigation Maintenance Plans starting at $125.00 Per Year.
Click here to view contract
Greenstar Irrigation is a full service licensed irrigation contractor in Miami-Dade County specializing in repairs and maintenance of existing irrigation systems and carries workers compensation and liability insurance. Over time irrigation equipment can become damaged causing malfunctions. Whether damage is caused by environmental wear, product lifespan or faulty installation we can fix it.
Some system installations are faulty or poorly designed, leading to system malfunctions and failures over time. This is where Greenstar Irrigation can really help. We focus our time and energy on the repair and reconstruction of faulty sprinkler systems.
Greenstar Irrigation offers a complete and full range of repairs. We start each repair by turning your system on and determining the real cause of the problem. We then present you with an estimate to execute the repairs. We always keep up with the latest technology as it becomes available, thus offering the best and quickest repairs possible.
Keep your irrigation system at peak performance with an irrigation maintenance inspection offered for just $49.95. Regular maintenance will save you money over time and protect your landscape investment.
Troubleshooting a sprinkler system is a step by step process.
- Is your water bill too high?
- Does your lawn have brown spots?
- Is your system timer malfunctioning?
- Do you have low or no pressure?
- Does the system switch between zones as scheduled?
- Does your pump lose prime periodically?
- Is your timer set to the allowable schedule according to local water use restrictions?
- Need to re-route your system around a new pool or patio?
- Need to alter your system to provide better coverage?
- Is your lawn company always breaking your heads?
Regardless of the problem, rest assured we will find it and correct it!
We also off a 7-Point Irrigation Tune-up for just $49.95 and Quarterly Irrigation Service Maintenance Contracts starting at just $125/year.
Greenstar Irrigation’s professional, dedicated service technicians and quick response to service requests are all a part of our comprehensive approach to customer satisfaction.
Year Round Landscape Irrigation Water Use Restrictions in Miami-Dade County
2-Day-A-Week Watering, Year-Round Landscape Irrigation in MIAMI-DADE county, the Year-Round Landscape Irrigation Rule limits lawn and landscape irrigation to two days a week.
• Residents and businesses with an odd-numbered street address may water lawns and landscapes on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays, only before 10 a.m. OR after 4 p.m.
• Residents and businesses with an even-numbered street address, may water lawns and landscapes on Thursdays and/or Sundays, only before 10 a.m. OR after 4 p.m.
For additional information, please visit www.sfwmd.gov